Friday, September 16, 2011

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!!!!!

http://angel.crimrose.jp/

http://angel.crimrose.jp/en/landing/images/bg_en.jpg

"Cosmic Angel" is a new simulation game starring Crimrose,
female humanoid from the popular MMO mecha shooter "CosmicBreak"!

Crimrose has traveled long and far from the Cosmic Ark on a journey to learn the meaning of the word "moe".
Now she's arrived at a dimension near you! Thus begins the story of "Cosmic Angel"...

It's up to you to attend school with Crimrose, and help her grow to understand the true meaning of "moe".

What kind of school life hijinks could be awaiting you and Crimrose?
You'll just have to wait and see!
 
 DAMMIT!!!!!!!!
Those with an Ipad in their possession can try this... too bad I only have an Android Tab T^T 

10 comments:

  1. PLEASE MAKE ONE FOR ANDROID USERS TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno what going on but... I WANT IT!!! Requirements?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what's a Android user?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this.. too bad its for iOS..
    also, there another for android port but I've forgot what it is and only for download in JP(country).

    @Fred: its for smartphone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need moar of this for android apps T___T

    ReplyDelete
  6. no how bout no... just no... CB gave me wallet nightmares...

    ReplyDelete
  7. from cosmicbreak character..hmm I'll go hit my friend and make him get this for me..I hope it works on US Ipads so I can play it..though I'm having some doubts since it'll be my first time putting a game on my Ipad since I'm using it for school projects only..

    ReplyDelete
  8. iphone and ipad are not region locked... provided you can understand what your doing pretty much as like how i have love plus manaka on my iphone lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. @GM_Rusaku
    Our friend RJ has an iPhone but I doubt he'll be interested in this

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jack unless I hypnotize him to do so lol.

    ReplyDelete