Tuesday, October 5, 2010

K-On Desktop Accessories





For those who love K-On (or even if you don't), here is something that might be of interest to you.

Download

It has options for desktop wallpaper, system sound modifications (features character voices), desktop clock, desktop calendar, desktop mascots, cursor and icon modifiers.
The link will direct you to download a .zip file, just extract it, run the setup and it's complete!

Note:
The mascots (Mio, Ritsu, Yui, Azusa and Mugi) roam around your desktop, walking here and there. It also includes the tea table, which is where you put them in case you're pretty much annoyed. Clicking, draggin, or hovering over them will make them talk.
Oh, and I don't own this application. I've found it somewhere before.. I just forgot.


5 comments:

  1. Sweet, I used to make apps like this before but I got fed up when the request becomes nonsense.

    Thanks, gonna try this >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is japanese but done most things... Except I don't get the chooses at voice systems and mascot >_> English?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rusaku, can you please mirror it?
    MU hates me. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tnx for This!
    Now Downloading ... =D

    ReplyDelete