Sunday, June 6, 2010

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker [EUR] [Fixed]



Region: EUR
Language:EUR-Multi5
Size:ISO 1.42GB
Works on:ALL CFW
Video Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaIVsiadOEs
ADDITIONAL PATCHED FOR 5.50 GEN-D3 USERS!!!PLS READ!!!

I know that there will be people complaing that MGS PW will freeze on D3 and is worried that they might have to downgrade to D2 just to play. Well here's the solution, this method works with Patched versions of the game USA/EUR alike. I do not know if this will work on an untouched version though. Anyway download this file.
http://ifile.it/5.50%20gen-d3%20timemachine.rar
download and extract it...
-
Copy the"MGSFIX"folder into /PSP/GAME and run it... In this situation, you will be temporarily 5.50 Gen-D2. But you can't see this under the System Settings-Version.
- and play the game (MGSPW)
After you finish the game, or if you want to play another game,
-You will delete "MGSFIX" folder, and then copy the"MGSNever"folder into /PSP/GAME and run it.
If you don't do this, you can't play the games that run on 5.50 Gen-D3.
- now you will delete "MGSNever" because you're now 5.50 Gen-D3

Megaupload:
2 Links:
http://www.megaupload.com/part1
http://www.megaupload.com/part2

17 comments:

  1. I am a comment spam bot and thus my message was deleted…
    I’ve deleted it so Big Boss please have mercy, I…. (many gunshots!)

    Solid Snake: ...(returns to hiding on Box C)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a comment spam bot and thus my message was deleted…
    I’ve deleted it so Big Boss please have mercy, I…. (many more gunshots!)

    Solid Snake: …(returns to hiding behind the trees)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a comment spam bot and thus my message was deleted…
    I’ve deleted it so Bi....... (Rocket launcher shot)

    Solid Snake: …(returns to hiding behind the crates)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a comment spam bot and thus my message was deleted…
    I’ve deleted it so Bi……. (Socom Pistol head shot!)

    Solid Snake: …(running towards the next bot)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a comme……. (Socom Pistol head shot!)

    Solid Snake: …(running towards the next bot)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I a……. (took out knife...)

    Solid Snake: …(running towards the next bot)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I……. (Stinger launcher!)

    Solid Snake: …(running towards the last bot)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ……. (Dislocated neck)

    Solid Snake: .... (looking for the other bots)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ……. (Dislocated neck then hides the bot)

    Solid Snake: ….! (found the other bot)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whose there! (Socom Pistol head shot!)

    Solid Snake: …(running towards the hiding bot)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enemy attack!!! urg.... (Socom Pistol head shot!)

    Solid Snake: …(running towards the next hiding bot)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nooo!!! (Socom Pistol head shot!)

    Solid Snake: …(running towards guard bot)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arrg! (stabbed knife on the chest!)

    Solid Snake: …(Walking toward the next area)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahahaha ROLFMAO
    nice one gmrusaku

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Evann
    Those damn bots just spammed this comment tread....
    11 spams in 1 day. T_T
    Good thing Snake is use to dealing with this lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. @gmrusaku
    dami spam..haha gulat ako..

    ReplyDelete
  17. well its solid snake but better if it was indeed naked snake but what the heck... still amusing though

    ReplyDelete